Marketing Executive Southgate Bath
Title: Marketing Executive | SouthGate Bath
Full or Part Time: Full-time
Hours: 40 hours per week, part -time hours (minimum 30 hours per week) may be considered for the right candidate
Description of the job/short overview of company:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join the team at SouthGate Bath Shopping Centre, playing a vital role in helping improve engagement with audiences through digital channels and finding new innovative and creative solutions to achieving marketing campaign goals and successes.
What you’ll be doing
This is a varied role, delivering across a range of marketing channels. Key areas will include:
- Support the Regional Marketing Manager at SouthGate Shopping Centre in the delivery of the Retail Marketing Plan and Content fulfilment for the retail asset.
- Turn marketing opportunities into compelling content to serve through our owned channels.
- To support the planning and delivery of any marketing-led enlivenment and events activity onsite to engage with target audiences.
- To help coordinate the delivery of day-to-day marketing services – print, design, social media, website, and public relations.
- Support the delivery of effective internal communications, local stakeholder communications and marketing reporting.
- To demonstrate an appreciation of the asset dynamics, challenges faced and target audiences.
- Provide marketing support to enable stronger community and charity links as part of our CSR strategy.
- Contribute to the achievement of the marketing KPI’s.
A list of Key Competencies/Experience required:
- Minimum of two years’ marketing experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Innovative thinker with an open-minded approach to challenges
- Works well under pressure and always remains calm
- Will be a confident, pro-active, self-starting and highly professional individual
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Ideally has experience of content / digital asset management systems
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
Permanent or temp: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
End date for applications: 31st December
Ways to apply:
If you believe your skills and experience match what we are looking for we would like to hear from you. Please apply online via Indeed, uploading your CV and cover letter, telling us how you meet the skills, knowledge and experience for the role and why you think you’d be a great fit for the SouthGate Bath team.