Mokoko | Experienced Barista & Customer Service
Title: Experienced Barista & Customer Service - Bath
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Description of the job/short overview of company:
Established in 2011 and located in the South West of England, Mokoko has become well-known as a high quality independent coffee and bakery establishment with a love for making great products.
We are now looking for experienced Baristas to work at our 3 stores in Bath - Abbey Churchyard, Southgate and The Circle. You must be confident and knowledgeable about coffee and demonstrate the skills required to be an excellent Barista. The position requires someone to have a positive and outgoing nature that shines in a customer facing role. In addition the role would suit someone who...
- Enjoys coffee
- Has a knowledge of and is comfortable with
- Basic taste profile characteristics including acidity, sweetness and body
- Terms such as yield, extraction and dialing in
- Milk steaming and latte art.
- Enjoys customer service and developing and maintaining relationships
- Is confident and outgoing and enjoys the service atmosphere
- Someone who works well in a team, can collaborate and is very supportive
- An eye for detail
This role requires availability around 40 hours per week and involves working weekends. Hours of work are typically between the hours of around 8:00 am to 17:00. If you feel like you're the right fit then please submit your CV and a cover letter supporting your application.
Permanent or temp: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
End date for applications:
Ways to apply: Please send your CV & Cover Letter to Jessica@mokokocoffee.com
Monday, August 9th, 2021