Supervisor / Management Trainee
NOW - 07/08/2022
Full job title: Supervisor / Management Trainee
Full time / part timeFull time
Numbers of hours per week: 40
Specific shift detailsAll
Job descriptionWorking in an OFFICE store is fast paced, demanding and the perfect place to build your career in retail.
Our OFFICE store staff are hardworking, energetic and individual. Their passion for what they do is easy to spot and is reflected in the World class customer service that is delivered in our stores on a daily basis.
As a Supervisor for OFFICE you will act as an OFFICE brand ambassador and you will be supporting the Store Management team to drive sales and maximise profit opportunities for the store.
- Inspiring, coaching and leading the team to deliver World Class Customer Service.
- Ensuring that our Customer NPS score reflects this.
- Acting as an OFFICE brand ambassador. Showcasing your product knowledge and always thinking customer first.
- Managing the sales floor in the absence of the senior retail management team.
- Ensuring store and sales KPIs are hit consistently.
- Identifying key opportunities for improvement in product ranges and communicating back to Buying and Merchandising in OFFICE HQ.
- Keeping up to date with knowledge on the Fashion and Footwear Industry.
- Ensuring the shop floor appearance is kept to high standards and Visual Merchandising is up to date and in line with any guidance received from Head Office.
- Ensuring all new product is visible on the sales floor.
What we are looking for:
A good track record in a service-driven retail business.
A love for footwear and fashion.
Ability to work in a fast paced demanding retail environment with an enthusiastic, flexible attitude.
Commercial awareness with the ability to read sales reports and also spot any key opportunities for sales growth.
Ability to lead and inspire others and act as an exemplary member of the OFFICE team.
What we are offering you:
A fun, fast paced, demanding retail environment Our staff love working for OFFICE because they are able to contribute ideas that are listened to and often implemented.
World Class Training and Development Enjoy on the job training as well as training and development that is run by HQ.
Amazing Colleagues Work is so much easier when you work with like-minded people. We are proud to hire passionate people who are driven to succeed.
Succession Planning We recognise our Superstars and we aren t afraid to offer them promotions and moves to encourage them to keep learning and developing.
Bonus Potential Hit your targets and receive a cash reward on a monthly basis.
Closing date: 31-08-2022
How to apply