Mother’s Day is just around the corner and we all want to go that extra mile to show our mums how special they are.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with six mums to get their top tips on how to make this Mother’s Day memorable.
From gift ideas to handling breakfast in bed, here’s what our mums had to say:
- “Us mums love getting traditional gifts, like flowers, books and chocolate – so don’t fret.” – Sarah
- “I love shopping trips with my daughter.” – Ebele
- “Breakfast in bed is lovely and it would be even better if the kitchen was tidied afterwards.” – Janice
- “My son got me plenty of my favourite lotions and potions in a hamper and I loved it.” – Jiang
- “I love visiting restaurants and it’s always a nice surprise to be wined and dined by my son.” – Preeti
- “I’ve kept all of my cards so I can read them again.” – Marianne