The days are getting longer, the weather is getting warmer and we've finally been able to pack away the boots, scarves and jackets.
If your wardrobe is feeling a little lacklustre and you're desperate for some inspiration for the new season trends, we've got you covered. With all of your favourite high street stores at SouthGate, we've got fashion for everyone no matter what your style. Keep reading to discover our favourite trends of SS18...
All hail pastel hues! From delicate pink to sugar almond yellow, it's all in this year. Expect to see an abundance of lilac in stores though - from one shouldered dresses to trousers and everything in between. If you're not quite ready to dive in to the trend head first, Accessorize have a versatile range of bags in pretty pastel shades to add a subtle pop of colour to your outfit.
1. Light Waterproof Hooded Rain Mac from River Island
2. Norton Circle Bag from Accessorize
3. Raglan Sleeve Sweatshirt from Topshop
Thought you couldn't get away with wearing your favourite jeans to work? Think again. This season dark denim is in - from tailored trousers to jackets to make the trend entirely office appropriate, it has to be one of our favourite looks of the season. Dress it up with heels for a smarter look or for the evening, or dress down with a pair of white trainers for an edgy daytime look.
1. Blue Tie Waist Denim Midi Skirt from New Look
2. MOTO Zip Through A-Line Skirt from Topshop
3. Dark Blue Frayed Trim Denim Shirt Dress from River Island
Party like it's 1990
This season's trends are throwing it back to the 90s with bum bags, clear clutches and oversized totes. Expect to see monogramming and checked patterns making a revival too - it's all happening!
1. Blue Patchwork Denim Oversized Shopper Bag from River Island
2. Black and Clear Chain Strap Cross Body Bag from New Look
3. BDG Rounded Check Bum Bag from Urban Outfitters
Cute floral dresses and skirts are making an appearance this season, with a focus on dainty pastel patterns and sheer fabrics. With the ever-changing British weather, layer it up with a plain top underneath or blazer over the top. Keep the accessories block coloured and plain so the focus is on your dress. The perfect look for a picnic in the park!
1. Floral Jacquard Midi Wrap Dress from Topshop
2. Patterned Wrap Dress from H&M
3. Red Floral Button Up Cut Out Midi Dress from New Look