Stay safe with us
The wellbeing of our colleagues and customers is our number one priority, and so we’ve introduced extra measures to help everyone have a safe and enjoyable visit.
You can help everyone to stay safe by:
- Wearing a face covering – this is mandatory in enclosed public spaces from 24th July. Find out more here
- Washing your hands regularly
- Keeping a two-metre distance from people outside of your household
- Using contactless payments wherever possible
- Self-isolating and booking a test if you have COVID-19 symptoms
When visiting us, please look out for:
- Hand sanitising stations
- New signage to support social distancing
We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout the day.
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
We’re pleased to say that most of our stores and restaurants are now open.
You can find out what’s open here.
To help keep everyone safe while visiting us, we are making some changes to the facilities we are currently able to offer.
Please visit our Facilities and Parking page to find out more.