Established in 2011, Mokoko consists of 3 independent speciality Coffee House’s in the beautiful and historical city of Bath and the new and exciting area at Wapping Wharf, Bristol. Mokoko has become one of the most prominent and well known independent Coffee establishments who strongly believes in character in food, drink and it's surroundings. We have created an environment for you to indulge in the wonderful world of speciality coffee and beautifully crafted baked goods, all made from scratch, on a daily basis.
We are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and charismatic Assistant Manager / Barista to join our creative team in Southgate, on a full time basis. Our Southgate store has built up quite a reputation for doing simple things with care. Product knowledge and building a rapport with our customers are a key part to this role. You will be required to work closely with the Store Manager, working towards achieving sales targets and assisting with the day to day duties and long term success of the business. Although their will be a great deal of leadership involved, we are equally looking for someone who is passionate about coffee and will help influence and drive our love for coffee, portraying this to our customers in a unique and inspiring way.
Working in close proximity, we are also looking for someone who can lead the shift/team by example, ensuring all Baristas are following recipes to a consistently high standard. has very high standards, an organised and positive work ethic and therefore encourages this within the team and boosts good team morale.
As the face of the business, we are looking for someone
- Positive and friendly
- Smartly dressed, representing Mokoko to a high standard
- Demonstrates consistent excellent customer service and enjoys building relationships with our customers
- Has exceptionally high standards
- Uses initiative on shift and leads by example
- Thrives in and has the ability to work in a fast pace environment and keep calm under pressure,
- Always looking for ways to improve practice and add value
- Experienced and passionate about working in the speciality coffee industry
- Be able to prioritise accordingly, using their initiative to solve or prevent problems
This role will be rewarding to individuals with the right attitude and enthusiasm. If you feel like you're the right fit then please submit your CV and an introduction letter supporting your application.
Salary £18,000 +
You can find us on Instagram @mokokocoffee or Twitter @mokokocoffee