1. The promoter is: British Land of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, United Kingdom, W1H 7LX (the “Promoter”).
2. The title of the competition is ‘Win prizes for Mum’.
3. The competition will run from 11am on Monday 11th March 2019 (the "Opening Date") to 5pm on Wednesday 27th March 2019 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
4. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 5pm on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Enter the competition online by completing and submitting the online entry form provided on www.southgatebath.com by the Closing Date.
6. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
8. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries within 2 working days of the Closing Date.
10. One winner will be selected.
11. The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
12. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
13. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
14. There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
15. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
16. The prize consists of 1 x £100 Bath Gift card, 2 x adult entry ticket to the Bath Fashion Museum, 2 x entry voucher to the Bath Thermae Spa. Vouchers for the Thermae Bath Spa are valid Monday-Friday until 30th June 2020.
17. Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
18. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
19. The winners of the competition may be announced on the centre’s Facebook page.
20. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
21. The Promoter will contact the winner(s) personally as soon as practicable after the Closing Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the competition entry. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
22. Please allow 7 days for delivery of the prize.
23. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
24. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 4 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
25. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
26. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
26.1 The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the privacy notice.
26.2 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
26.3 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
26.4 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.